We are looking for you if you are:
Naturally organised, friendly, enthusiastic, intelligent, self-motivated and conscientious. You’d have high standards and be described as courteous, mature and a driven team player.
As part of a wider strategy to become one of the ‘go to’ businesses for Managed Hosting, VoIP and connectivity solutions in the UK, we are on the hunt for a Lead Generation Manager to take us to the next level. Your role is to create, lead and execute the marketing lead generation strategy to support the growth of 2 business units within the Supreme Bay Holdings Group.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring a world-class customer experience, increasing customer lifetime value, and maximizing upsell and cross-sell opportunities through various customer touchpoints and communications channels, with the core focus on lead generation for both businesses.
- Develop and implement the overarching marketing strategy, to support the growth of 2 business units within the Supreme Bay Holdings Group.
- Regularly concept new marketing campaigns and ideas to the Sales and Marketing Manager, with a proposed goal, KPI’s and necessary budget in which to execute the campaign.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Manager to define and implement a lead generation strategy, to consistently deliver marketing qualified leads to the sales team.
- Take ownership of all marketing collateral, ensuring all brand guidelines are followed.
- Website management and maintenance, supported by our in-house developer.
- Develop the brand externally to prospective and existing clients and partners.
- Manage 3rd Party suppliers for SEO and PPC.
- Manage all social medial platforms.
- Oversee all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Monitor competitor and marketplace trends.
- To be not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in. As much as this role is about creating an overall marketing approach and strategy for the business, it is equally as important that the incumbent can deliver on those elements whilst we eventually grow our team.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, either as a lead generation manager or as a marketing executive and you’re now ready to take the next step.
- Goal-orientated with a proven track record of creating and executing successful marketing campaigns for B2B services.
- A creative, analytical, and strategic mindset, with experience in digital marketing, brand building and lead generation in a competitive market.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer focused with high ethical standards.
- An understanding of all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive with uncapped commission earnings.
For more information about our Digital Marketing role including a detailed job description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. For the successful candidate we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
No Agencies Please!