Is your connection being throttled?
Our VPS hosting plans offer up to Gb connectivity, with unlimited data transfer leaving you to transfer data to your heart’s content.
Concerned about how to move your sites?
Leave that to us, with 2 hours free migration service, we’ll take care of this for you.
Not getting the support you deserve from your current host?
Our friendly, knowledgeable support team are on-site and available on the phone 24/7/365.
What Makes Our Linux VPS Hosting Different
Server hosting should fulfil your business’ capabilities, not hold them back. The right Linux VPS will combine enhanced performance and the flexibility to scale quickly alongside the security of single tenancy. But is your hosting causing you more problems than it solves?
With our Linux VPS Hosting you will have guaranteed resources, so will not be impacted by any other users. Using the latest virtualisation technology and powered by Intel Xeon Processors and SSD storage you will not get left behind.
Our Linux VPS Hosting is available in many flavours including the latest CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian and Red Hat Enterprise, and hosting control panels such as Plesk and cPanel. This lets us customise a server to your precise business needs. We’ll even migrate your data free of charge*
Linux VPS Hosting Plans
If you know what you are looking for, simply click on the required plan, configure your VPS, and get online within minutes.
VPS-L1-LINGreat Value VPS Plan
VPS-L3-LINVPS Business Plan
VPS-L4-LINHigh Performance VPS
VPS-L5-LINHigh Performance VPS
Need any help or advice…
1) Simply click the link below and provide us with your contact details.
2) We will call you back within two business hours and ask you some basic questions about your business, and your hosting needs.
3) Using that information, we will send you an easy-to-understand proposal and give you a call-back to go through it with you.
4) When you order, your Linux VPS hosting plan will be live within minutes.
Why choose CWCS Linux VPS Hosting Services?
Our entire highly skilled and experienced technical support team delivers supreme support for your VPS server plan, 24/7.
Our Linux servers deliver high-performance at a cost-effective price. What’s more, you have full control with:
- Choice of Support Options
- Fully supported cPanel and Plesk Control Panels, as an optional extra
- 24/7 Friendly, expert UK Linux VPS support
- Dedicated server resources
- Great value, speed, performance and reliability
- Upstream DDoS Mitigation
- Free Migration Service*
Utilising our VPS enables you to trust your server will always deliver on your needs. It allows you to focus on what makes your business successful, and as a single-tenant solution with guaranteed resources, we can guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
The different plans enable you to select a package which fits your specific needs. We won’t tie you into a deal that overcharges you, and our team can advise on ensuring you can seamlessly switch to a plan which better reflects your business needs during any eventuality be it economic uncertainty or rapid growth.
Don’t take our word for it
see what our customers say:Read All Our Reviews
1 / 2
Rest easy, with our expert team on-hand 24/7.
With us, you get:
In-house UK Support available on the phone 24 hours a day, all year round.
Pick the best support option for you. We offer both self-managed and fully managed servers. With our managed servers, you’ll benefit from:
- Enhanced response times,
- Operating system and control panel patching,
- Proactive real-time resource and service monitoring
- Image backups to restore individual files or full image restorations, and we can hold your data for as long (or little) as required, compliant with GDPR.
A dedicated and highly knowledgeable account manager who checks in regularly to ensure you’re getting the best service you need.
Technical expertise without the confusing jargon.
Our Data Centres are ISO27001 certified, and we have partnered with industry-leading specialists, to secure your sites with the best cyber-security in the market.
Hacked sites, DDoS, and Zero-day attacks will be a thing of the past.