Microsoft Hosted Exchange combined with Microsoft Outlook gives small and medium sized businesses a comprehensive range of functions to help sort, prioritise, schedule, delegate and manage your email. And if you choose a plan from CWCS, you’ll also find you get a wide variety of features at a highly competitive price.
Microsoft Hosted Exchange and Microsoft Outlook help your staff get more done by giving them:
- Group calendars which make scheduling easy. They show free, busy, out of office (and other) times for your employees as well as shared resources like meeting rooms
- Address books for company-wide contact information
- Public folders for accessing, organising and sharing files
- Task lists for time management, basic project management and coordinating activities
Microsoft Outlook is available as a Windows desktop client, as well as Outlook Web Access (OWA). The Outlook Web Access means you can access Outlook from any computer with a web browser and Internet connection, and Outlook Mobile Access (OMA) means you can access Outlook from smartphones or other mobile devices with web access.
Outlook Web Access and Outlook Mobile Access mean that staff who work from home, on-site or on the road have access to the same information as office-based employees. The user interfaces look and feel similar to Outlook on the desktop, so it’s easy for users to change from one to the other without having extra training. And however you access Outlook, it stays synchronized so everyone sees the same thing.
Advantages of Microsoft Hosted Exchange from CWCS
CWCS Managed Hosting customers have often said that one of the main advantages of having Microsoft Hosted Exchange is that it’s easy. You get a combination of a business-class e-mail solution with the peace of mind that comes with having a hosted service. In other words, you get all the email features and functionality without the administrative burden.
Hosted Microsoft Exchange from CWCS gives you all the following as part of your monthly service for Microsoft Hosted Exchange:-
- Robust bandwidth and rapid deployment
- Built-in redundancy for peak performance
- Server, network and infrastructure security
- Timely upgrades and security patches
- Onsite maintenance and support
- Skilled, experienced, certified staff and technical specialists
- Timely server upgrades and security patches
- Microsoft license management and compliance
- Excellent Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- No up-front capital investment – simple, manageable, low and predictable monthly fees
If you don’t have the resources or in-house expertise to run and manage Microsoft Exchange on-premise (and many of our clients have said they don’t find it easy), or you prefer to focus your IT skills on other projects, then talk to CWCS about Hosted Microsoft Exchange. You lose the hassle, and you’ll find our prices a pleasant surprise.
The CWCS Security Promise
Microsoft Hosted Exchange from CWCS Managed Hosting addresses e-mail and messaging security in many different ways. Microsoft Exchange Server was designed with security built-in and is being constantly updated as different threats emerge. Features include secure defaults, ability to restrict connections and messages, automatic logging off from Outlook Web Access, support for Secure or Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME), attachment blocking, Block Sender lists and Virus Scanning API for powerful antivirus protection.
As well as built-in security, CWCS Managed Hosting has a hosting infrastructure with security as the primary design consideration across all components, from logical to physical to people and processes. Key features of CWCS Managed Hosting data centre security include:
- User authentication and multiple levels of password authorization to ensure that only authorized users can gain access
- Daily backups stored securely offsite for data recovery
- Encryption of data during network transit and storage, using standard protocols like Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- Network management software for preventative maintenance
- Back-up generators, fire suppression and other controls to protect against physical downtime
- We have more than one UK data centre, and all our data centres are linked so even in the highly unlikely event that one did fail completely, another one will step in to keep everything going
Plus we have technical specialists on-site 24/7/365 and a 100% Uptime Guarantee!
With Hosted Microsoft Exchange from CWCS Managed Hosting, only you have the key to your information. The security and confidentiality of your data is our top concern.
For more information or to get started with Hosted Microsoft Exchange and Outlook, please contact CWCS!